ESET Security for Kerio: your best choice
- Now with support of Kerio Connect 8.0+
- Scans all email and web traffic
- Rule-based filtering
- Remote management included
Over the years and throughout different tests, we’ve seen that ESET develops high-performing security solutions that have a small impact on system performance.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Dual Support for Kerio Products
If both Kerio Connect (formerly Kerio Mail Server) and Kerio Control are installed, only one instance of ESET Security for Kerio is required.
- Server-as-Client Protection
The solution also contains all tools and features for full-fledged server protection including the resident shield and on-demand scanner.
- Rule-based Filtering
Set up rules on file name, file size and real file type. Optimizing scan performance by only checking files that are not blocked.
- Safe e-mail & web communications
Content passing through HTTP, FTP and SMTP protocols is thoroughly scanned for threats, malicious code is filtered before it can cause any damage to end users on your network.
Run scripts to set up configuration or perform an action. eShell brings the possibility to automate the security management of ESET Security products.
- Protection that is Easy on the Server
Scanning tasks are served by a single Threatsense engine, significantly reducing system load.
- Product Overview (PDF)
- Known Issues
- For more about solutions supporting older Kerio versions visit:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Kerio Connect
ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Kerio Control
- Compare all products for Server Security
- This product can be also purchased as part of:
ESET Business Security Packs (for 5 - 25 seats)
ESET Business Solutions (for more than 25 seats)
- Operating systems:
Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003
Microsoft Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003, 2003 R2
- Supported versions of Kerio products:
Kerio Connect 7.4.x & newer
Kerio Control 7.4.0, 7.4.1 & 7.4.2
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6
as well as ESET Remote Administrator 5
See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility